Saturday 14 December 2013

Nails for the Holidays!

I am a HUGE fan of the perfect Mani/Pedi! I have my favourite salons but sometimes I like to try out some nail art for myself!
This weekend is the best time for get in your Christmas Mani while finishing your shopping.
Here are a few ideas I have tried in the past. Some worked, some not so much!

If your a fan of the classic french tips here is some alternatives





Santa Hat: This is fun easy nail art that you can do yourself. If you want to add a gem then I suggest to use a dab of crazy glue for a good strong hold. The crazy glue will come off with salon grade nail polish remover.

Snowflakes: Just a little pop of the holidays. Use a tooth pick to paint the snowflake.







When full nail paint application is best, here are some of my favourites!

I love these natural colour bases and the pop of Christmas on top. Glitter is always to key during the holidays! I love the red and green glitter.

The Christmas trees are super cute and can be done at home!

Snowflakes and Snowman can always pull you through the rest of the winter!






Red is always a classic!! You can never go wrong with this stunning nails!!!

Bows and Glitter and Santa OH MY!!

I rocked these Santa suits last year! It was harder to do them it looks. Mine my not have been this neat and clean but if still looked fun.

Have the prefect red you just have to wear? Just add a bow with some crazy glue and a top coat over the whole nail and you ready to go!

Or if you are in love with a few colours and can't chose, DON'T! Wear them all!






If you have your favourite aesthetician and a little time I would get any of this looks done in the salon with Shellac or Gel Polish and you know this will last all 12 days!!

Let me know if you have a tried any of these looks or if you have new ones too share!


OX Liz
All photo in this blog post where found on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment