Thursday 20 February 2014

Easy Butter Chicken

Hello!

I am in love with butter chicken but it isn't the best for me. When watching Cityline (a Toronto based talk show) I saw this easy recipe and thought I would try it out! 

Here's what you need:
1 ½ lbs skinless boneless chicken thighs, cut into pieces
3 tbsp butter
1 tbsp curry powder
½ tsp garlic powder
1 x 10 oz can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
10 oz milk (measured in the soup can)
Pepper
Basmati rice (we used 3 cups as there were 3 of us eating it)


Melt butter in pan
Add in garlic powder, curry power and chicken tights
Brown chicken  
Add in tomato soup and milk
Once mixture has come to a boil, let simmer for 8-10 mins or until desired thickness
Serve on a bed of rice with naan bread


Overall, I was very impressed by this recipe and felt is held up to all it's promises. It was quick, easy and the Cityline website has a video making it easy to follow. If I make it again I may have both chicken thigh and breast.

Let me know if you try this out or if you have any other recipes you want to see me try out.

Enjoy!

Steph xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment