Monday 13 January 2014

The glitz and glam! Golden Globes 2014

Did you catch the Golden Globes last night? I must admit I did not but I feel like I did when I look at my phone with my social media was all a "twitter"! So had to put it on during my morning routine.

I loved the simpleness of the Fashion and beauty. I felt like most of the looks where something you can do at home. The gowns where very simple and with a little something to catch your eye. Lots of reds, pink, green and whites.  Here are some of my favourites.


Other things I loved:
 Tina and Amy never disappointed!
- Amy Adams crying as soon as she got on stage
 Matthew McConaughey's acceptance speech was "All right, all right, all right"
- the Mens fashion did stand out for me too! very dapper

Things i could have done without:
-Berenice Bejo dress, just not a fan! 

- the most awkward 2 minutes of my life watching Jacqueline Bisset just look around when she's supposed to be giving an acceptance speech

- the not so fun fact about Micheal J. Fox


Did you watch? What did you think?








No comments:

Post a Comment