Friday 29 November 2013

High Five for Friday

Hello!

Another week down which means it's FRIDAY! 

1. If you read the polar bear tutorial post then you already know that my mom and I donated 2 cakes to the United Way Auction at Fanshawe College. Here are te two cakes completed 

2. Birthday celebrations! My cousin Amanda turned 24 Friday so we had a great night celebrating :) Here are some photos from the night 


3. Babies! My friends brought a beautiful baby boy into the world on the 21st. For a present I made a diaper cake...Tractor!! 

Kate is well known as the Pinterest Hair girl and it all started on her blog! I have been following her for a long time (that is how I found laurenelizabeth and high five for Friday). Check her out for hair tutorials, everyday fashion inspiration and she is currently pregnant so lots for a soon to be mom! 

5. YouTube: keeping with the British Vlogers theme, Tayna Burr is an amazing beauty YouTuber that does looks that are wearable day to day. She is a professional makeup artist that enhances beauty without making people look fake. 

Enjoy! 

Steph xoxo
*Linkin up with Lauren from Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Those cakes look so amazing!! So glad you linked up today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) and thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete