Friday 13 December 2013

High Five for Friday

Hello!

This week has been crazy! With major construction happening in both my new condo and my mom's house, my mom and brother temporarily moving in, feeling under the weather, and working like crazy, I haven't had the chance to blog.

That being said I am making my addition to High Five for Friday. 




1. As mentioned above constuction has continued in my kitchen. My new counter top went in yesterday which is extremely exciting!! My uncle and I will have to do the plumbing this weekend and get the backsplash started so I will put up pictures at that point. 



 
2. Cookie Exchange 
My department at work did a cookie exchange this year and I made truffles :) unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of how I did it but I will eventually for you. 

 

3. Secret SantaThis year I have been blest to be apart of two secret Santas. One with my amazing group of friends and another with my department at work. This is what I received :) 
This year I have been blest to be apart of two secret Santas. One with my amazing group of friends and another with my department at work. This is what I received :)






4. My little condo is looking quite full with me, Holstein (my dog), my mother, my brother and AJ (his dog). Construction is going well in both homes and it's exciting having them stay with me :) 


5. Christmas decorations
Because of the craziness going on in my home I have been slacking on my decorating (also I didn't want them all dusty with the kitchen renos) but here I what I have so far 

Enjoy!

Steph xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment