Friday 6 December 2013

High Five for Firday!!

What a great week I had!! Here are some high lights in my #HHF



1: This week was the kick off to Advent!!! I love this time of year! Preparing my heart and mind of Christmas get me so excited! I made this wreath out of old wine bottles! 
2: We got our boxes out and started decorating! Not done just yet but I get to put out a little more everyday!  Here is a preview of my mantel.
3:I bought one of my favourite Christmas treats is PC Candy Cane ice-cream!! BEST THING EVER!!
4:Thursday night, Carrie Underwood stared in The Sound of Music Live on tv! I love this show! I remember watching it as a little girl and it has brought back some happy memories.
5:Planned an Ikea trip with Steph for Monday!!! Can't wait to see what we find!!

Tell me what the BEST part of your week was!?! Leave a comment!

XO Liz
*Linked up with www.thelaurenelizabeth.com

3 comments:

  1. I hope you ate candy cane ice cream while watching Carrie Underwood singing "My Favourite Things"! MMMM CANDY CANE ICE CREAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. caught the last bit of sound of music! i thought it was pretty well done!!!! love the advent wine bottle wreath! are there candles in the wine bottles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the sound of music... but everyone seemed to love it!
    Visiting from High Five for Friday link up!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog
    Enter to Win a $30 Four Seasons Accessories Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete