Monday 18 November 2013

E.L.F. Haul

Hello!

As I have mentioned in other posts, I went shopping in the States last weekend with my cousin Amanda. We headed over there originally to pick up the E.L.F. order we placed online. 

We went a little over board but it was so inexpensive that I got all of this for under $40!! If you sign up for their emails you will get specials for $$ off your online purchases.

Here is what I bought....

Lips
Liners



Spice, Natural Blush, Mauve Luxe, Bark and Bitter






Red Carpet Lip Stain, Crimson Crush Lip Stain, Nude Nectar Lip Stain, and Party Pink Lipstick

Eyes

32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette
Mineral Eyeshadow Primer 
Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

Face 

Warm Bronzer

Brushes 


Powder Brush, Angled Contour Brush, and Smudge Brush

I will try to do some tutorials using these products but for the price point it is definitely worth it!! 

Enjoy!

Steph xoxo 








No comments:

Post a Comment