Wednesday 20 November 2013

E.L.F. 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette

Hello!

In my E.L.F. Haul, both my cousin and I purchased the 32 piece eyeshadow palette in natural. I am very happy with that decision and it was only $6.00 but because I had an online special I got it FOR $3.00!!!!! Amazing deal!! 

Here are some shot of the packaging




Overall the colours swatch really well but there are a few of the light matte colours that I couldn't get much from. 

I have swatched them by horizontal line below


As you can see the first shade (and the lightest) does not show up :( unfortunately there wasn't much difference when I applied it on my lid

In this line the third shade doesn't show much when swatched but I was able to build it up as a light base to build my other colours on.



Note: I did not apply any primer before swatching the eyeshadow colours

Leave a comment to tell me if you have tried this palette or if there are any other low cost but high value palette I should try out. 

Enjoy! 

Steph xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment