Thursday 14 November 2013

Winter!

We are half way through November and winter has definitely begun! 

I am a huge fan of winter and love the look of a fresh layer of snow.
I have taken some photos (sorry if it's a repeat from integram). 





I have officially begun shopping for my Christmas mantle and I am starting
to make my condo feel more like home.

Here is what I picked up at a lunch break dollar store adventure with my friend Patti.





         

        

       
My favourite is the little church :) 
 
 
 
Snow Blanket                     $2.00
Garland x2                          $2.50
                                           ($1.25 each)
Village                                 $10.50
                                           ($1.50 each)
 
Total:                                  $15.00!!! 

So inexpensive and it will look fantastic when it is on the mantle. 

I will likely be adding more and I will make sure I do I final cost breakdown.



Enjoy!

Steph xoxo 












1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, snowww! I'm so happy for you guys - we haven't even had our rain season started yet:-(((((

    ReplyDelete