Friday 22 November 2013

High Five for Firday

It's Friday! So here is the Liz installment of High Five for Friday!!!



1: Celeb Crush: J-Law showed off her NEW pixie cut at the Catching Fire Primer in LA this week! 
I love it! She just can't do anything wrong this days. 

2:Weekend Beauty Tip: I am loving the Aveda Holiday line. This video is a great tutorial to add some hollywood glam to you this Christmas party season

3:Christmas Goodies: Loosebutton and Essie have come together to make my kinda of Advent Calendar. No stale chocolate for me, this year I will be counting down the days to the birth of Christ with pretty nails!

4:Friday Funnies: Buzz Feed is always good for a laugh! A Typical Day for a High Schooler in 2005 brought back so many memories! I may have been in University by 2005 but I totally had a pink Motorola Razor!

5:Music on Repeat: Ed Sheern is my new fave. My sister (& co-author) posted his video for I see Fire which is the theme to the new The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug movie. I fell for his hauntingly smooth voice and quite acoustic guitar right away. I had to hear more!! I Highly recommend his album Metascore.

Well there you have it!! Have a Beautiful Weekend!
XO Liz


Photo Source:1:fashionbombdaily.com,2:Aveda Makeup Tutorial: Create Holiday Glamour on YouTube,3:loosebutton.com,4:Buzzfeed.com,5:

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - Ed Sheeran "I See Fire" on YouTube





No comments:

Post a Comment