Friday 15 November 2013

High Five for Friday

Hello!

It is Friday and I thought I would do a High Five for Friday (as I use to on my old blog) 

1.  E.L.F. luscious liquid lipstick!
I got this in my huge E.L.F. Haul (which will be posted soon) and I love it! My cousin actually had it in her order but decided she only wanted the lighter colour. This is in the colour "Raspberry" and I have worn it all week! It's has great colour and longer staying power then a typical gloss... Best part it was only $1.50!! You just can't beat that.

2. Bloggers: my friend Patti introduced me to the blog, makeupbybrittany.com. She is a very talented makeup artist in my hometown. Check her out if you love all things makeup
3. YouTubers: my favourite (for a while) is Miss Budget Beauty! She has amazing tutorials and reviews on makeup and hair. She also has a vlog channel, Meet the McCools, which is so enjoyable to watch (the British accent makes it even more adorable.) 


4. Kitchen Renos Continue....
I will post pictures of what I have done to my kitchen since moving in but this week I purchased my faucet!!  

5. I had to include a picture of my dog, Holstein, and my mom's Goldendoddle, AJ, in their Christmas sweaters I bought on my trip to Michigan. 

They are all set for Christmas!! 

I also wanted to mention that High Five for Fridays was started on www.thelaurenelizabeth.com/. Check her out for more High Five for Friday links :)
Happy Friday Everyone!! 

Enjoy!

Steph xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Holstein and Goldendoddle are just beyond adorable;-)))♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete